April 2017

Black and White portrait of Jonathan Zapiro and Desmond Tutu.


13th: Pinch and a Punch for the 13th of the Month. So how is my plan for getting more exposure for my work going? Well I suppose it is going alright. Have a show lined up for next year. It will be at the Rossouw Modern gallery in Hermanus. The theme behind the show is political dissenters. I have been trying to find willing sitters but the going has been slow. I did manage to get Zapiro to take part. When I visited him in his studio he was being guarded by an army of miniature Desmond Tutu's. I managed to take a quick pic of one of the legion before been run out of the studio.

Other developments. At the moment I am talking with the AVA gallery in Cape Town. Over July they are planning a photography exhibition. As part of the show they would like me to run some pinhole photography workshops.

Candice Berman is updating my info on her website. As I write this they are still busy, but I am sure that it will ready in due course.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect! Thanks so much for this information, and am greatly appreciative! good post.แทงบอล

    ReplyDelete